Sunday, January 26, 2020

BurnDR Healing Liquid REVIEW




BrandsDr is the corporate home of BurnDr, BugBiteDr and SportsmanDr. Our mission is to produce the best, most effective oils and creams for healing topical ailments in the world, all at an affordable price. 

 Our products have been rigorously lab tested. Safe – Our products are safe for ALL family members. Affordable – Each product bottle contains well over 100 applications. With 7 years of laboratory testing and 1000’s of satisfied customers. 

Our products are best in class in the healing market for Burns, Cuts, Scrapes, Bug Bites and Stings. Don’t believe us? 



Hello,readers!

 I received BurnDr from BrandsDr to review on my blog!

I am always cooking over the stove. And sometimes accidents happens. This product helps with pain and inflammation relief right away!

BurnDr is used to help to provide instant relief with burns. It has a rapid healing formula that helps to repair skin cells. It also reduces blistering.



The product is maximum strength,child safe, lab cerified and made in the USA.

Each box comes with two bottles that contains 4mL of liquid.


The unique naturally occurring oil is composed of triglycerides containing multiple combinations of fatty acids glycerol. 



This is a great product to add to your first aid kit!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment