Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Stone Blood Shilajit REVIEW



It all Started in 2011 when our Founder, Chris 'StoneBlood' Harris, learned to Identify, Harvest, Process, and Refine STONEBLOOD. Often identified in Ayurveda as Shilajit, STONEBLOOD is a Humic and Fulvic Mineral Supplement that has been used for thousands of years by many cultures all over the world. 

For the last 7 years, StoneBlood has been a small company in Salt Lake City, UT working towards gaining validation of the efficacy and quality of this product and working towards providing sustainable supply and quantities at an affordable price. As of 2018, we are proud to make StoneBlood finally available to a larger audience. 


Hello,readers!

I received Stone Blood Shilajit in the mail to review on my blog!




MY REVIEW:

Shilajit is an ancient herbal substance that contains over 85 minerals and elements the human body needs to function and Fulvic acid which helps the body absorb these minerals.

Shilajit helps with reducing inflammation, diabetes, infertility,kidney health, amenorrhea and erectile dysfunction.

I've been using this product for a couple of days. I noticed my energy,brain function and endurance levels were increased. It gives me tons of energy during my busy day. I felt more focused on what I was doing. This is an excellent natural tonic.

It is best to dilute this product in juice,coffee,milk, tea or water. You can use up to 15 drops 2 times per day.

The bottle consists of 30 ML of liquid.

The ingredients of the products are Shilajit and Distilled water.




Stone Blood Shilajit definitely stands by their high quality product and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

www.stonebloodshilajit.com



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment