Friday, February 21, 2020

Contest Win from Hills Bros Frappes and REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I was chosen as a winner of the Hills Bros. contest. Yay! I received these tasty frappes in the mail. I also love the cup that comes with a straw!


I received two packs of each flavor. The six flavors that are included are: Vanilla Cream, Chocolate Espresso,Toffee Butter Cake,Mint Chocolate Truffle,Salty Caramel and Cinnamon Swirl. 

You can enjoy this product cold or hot!

I actually prefer my drinks hot. I mixed 5 fl oz of hot milk and the entire packet of mix into my favorite mug and stirred thouroughly.


I tried out the Cinnamon Swirl frappe and it tastes absolutely delicious! Tastes way better than a standard hot cocoa!


I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in Hills Bros products,check out the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment