Sunday, February 23, 2020

ChiChi Indian Embroidered Women's Kurti REVIEW

CHICHI is a professional 100% INDIAN brand that specializes on women's apparel. We cover the best styles and the latest fashion trends such as Anarkli, Kurti, ethnic kurtis, fashionable kurtis, and many more that shows elegance, beauty and life which brings out confidence for every woman.
Flaunt sartorial elegance wearing colored kurta by Chichi. Look classy and stylish in this piece and revel in the comfort of the soft fabric. Team it with a salwar or churidar in lighter or brighter hues to create a contrasting effect. Women's designer Indian tunic top (also called Kurti) are suitable primarily for the party wear and can be worn with the jeans or matching legging.Indian kurtis are perfect for the summer as casual and formal attire. 





Hello, readers!

I was looking for a cute kurti to buy online. I was overwhelmed by many designs by different companies. I fell in love with the green kurti by the company Chi Chi.




The item was shipped within one business day. And I received the package within 5 days.


This kurti can be worn with leggings,jeans or palazzo pants. It is perfect to wear during the Spring and Summer.

The green kurti is made of cotton and has a beautiful multi-colored embroidered V neck design.

You can purchase this kurti in several other colors. It goes up to a size 2X. The 2X is in Indian size,which means it's actually a size Large or X-Large. Make sure to order 1 or 2 sizes up from what you normally wear. I am 5'8 and 142 lbs and I ordered the XL. I wanted the kurti to fit loosely on me. It reaches below my knees in length.

It would be best to hand wash this clothing cold water with a light detergent. Do not bleach. Always hang dry this kurti in the shade.

This is a perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas,Diwali, Mother's day, Valentine, festivals, anniversaries any other special occasions.

A very fashioable item!

I highly recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment