Saturday, February 1, 2020

Obliviscar Felt Letter Board REVIEW


Hello,readers!

I received Felt Letter Board in the mail today from Obliviscar to review on my blog!

MY REVIEW:

This letter board kit came in a very beautiful packaging!



The letter board kit comes with adjustable solid wood easel,a sorting tray,and a cursive word pack.




The handmade felt letter board features compact felt that keeps each 3/4 inch letter from falling out of position.




If you try to flip the board at a 180 degree angle,the letters still won't fall off!



There's an attached metal sawtooth bracket for wall mount presentation.



The pre-cut and pre-sorted letters,numbers,special characters and emojis are made of durable plastic and have been sanded smooth to ensure crisp,clean appearance and even spacing. All letters are sorted and placed in a convenient partition box with a reliable snap-closure lid for easy storage  and protection.


This is a perfect gift to use at work, restaurant messaging,school classroom,etc.


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMLDKHP/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1576507722&sr=1-10&keywords=felt+letter+board&m=A2DY0FRTQEDIN3&



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for discounted in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: