Sunday, February 16, 2020

BVS Solitaire Collection REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received BVS Solitaire Collection to review on my blog!
I enjoyed playing these games over the weekend. It was very entertaining and fun! I had so many options of games to play.



MY REVIEW:

BVS Solitaire Collection consists of 535 different solitaire games. The collection includes all the favorites like FreeCell,Scorpion,Spider Solitaire, Klondike,Monte Carlo,etc.


BVS Solitaire Collection has a large variation of all original games.

You can modify rules of any of the games,which allows you to create your own solitaire game.


The whole design of the games can be customized, including card sets, card backs and backgrounds.

BVS Solitaire Collection is for Windows,Mac or OS.

I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:






Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment