Friday, February 21, 2020

Darn Good Yarn: DIY Jewelry Kit REVIEW

Darn Good Yarn isn’t your run-of-the-mill yarn. There are special stories of hard work, love and creativity wrapped into everything you find at Darn Good Yarn. From the artisan to the person who packs our orders, Darn Good Yarn is fueled by infusing Good into all parts of our business.

 From our warehouse and order fulfillment partnership with Schenectady ARC (a non-profit dedicated to providing employment for adults with developmental disabilities) to our employee benefit programs, our goal is to create a better world by caring and doing things the slightly harder way. 

In a world of short-cuts and cookie cutter experiences, we believe that when you slow down in order to build that this creates more sustainability and stronger communities.


Hello, readers! 

I was sent a package from Darn Good Yarn. This company has amazing items that are handmade from India.


 I received a wonderful DIY Jewelry Kit from Darn Good Yarn to review on my blog. 




This DIY Jewelry kit includes: many different types of beads,wires,earring hooks, and a clear plastic case.




The kit comes with instructions for different ideas of jewelry you can make with the beads.




This  DIY Jewelry Kit is a great presents for birthdays,anniversaries,
holidays,etc.


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this DIY Jewelry Kit  other products, check out:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment