Sunday, February 23, 2020

BombayFashions Indian Printed Kurti REVIEW

Hello, readers!

I've been discovering different cute kurtis online. I stumbled on to a seller called BombayFashions that has some interesting kurtis with unique prints. And the prices are very reasonable!



I saw many different prints to choose from on their sellers page. I fell in love with a very unique printed kurti.  I just had to have it because of the interesting print.



Kurtis aren't meant to be worn loose. I am 5'8 and 142 lbs. These kurtis are in Indian sizes. 

I ordered an XL,which is usually a Medium/Large in American sizes. If you are taller or have a larger bust,it is best to order a size or two up.

I  received my package in the mail within a week of ordering.


The kurti is made of a soft polyester crepe material. Crepe is a fabric made from tightly twisted yarns.


It is best to hand wash this product in cold water and hang dry. You can iron with low to medium heat.

I've wash this kurti several times and it does not fade.

This kurti can be worn with jeans,leggings or trousers.


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/BombayFashions-C96XXL-Indian-Printed-Clothing/dp/B07JYP1X9F/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=BombayFashions&qid=1582480040&s=specialty-aps-sns&sr=8-12



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading. Oh I would love to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. Kurti Manufacturers Near Me

    ReplyDelete