Friday, February 21, 2020

5-Pack Sari Skirts REVIEW


Hello,readers!

I've seen online many different Sari skirts. I thought they look super cute from the photos. You receive 5 different skirts for around $30 dollars. You don't get to pick and choose which skirt you will receive. It is usually 5 skirts that are picked out randomly.


Each skirt has a tie closure. I normally wear leggings under my Sari skirts. You can wear these saris in multiple different ways. There are several photos and videos online that shows the numerous of different ways of wearing them.

The skirts are 80% Silk and 20% Polyester/Rayon/Cotton Fabric. 

These skirts are 36-38 in length and 46 to 48 inches in the waist. I am 5'8 in height and the skirt hangs down to my ankles. I am around 142 lbs and the sari skirt fits perfectly and can be loosen and tied tighter with the tie closure.

These sari wraparound skirts are very comfortable. The vintage sari skirts are made from old Indian rayon silk sari material.


  • The skirts are great to wear with t-shirts,tank tops and kurtis 

It is best to hand wash these sari with a light detergent and cold water. It should be hang dried and not placed in the dryer.

I love these skirts!

I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in these skirts, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/RSJEWELS-Wholesale-Printed-Reversible-Around/dp/B01GMTSYEG/ref=mp_s_a_1_35?dchild=1&keywords=5+sari+skirts&qid=1582329130&sr=8-35


No comments:

Post a Comment