Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Turn On the Light by Yael Shachnay BOOK REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!

I received "Turn On the Light" by Yael Shachnay to review on my blog!

Naomi lives a very peaceful and uneventful life. She has an apartment in Tel Aviv with her lovely husband and two teenage kids. She works for a newspaper company.

 Naomi one day begins to have a midlife crisis. She begins to be less focused on her family and career. It seems like she was more interested in a neighbor in an apartment nearby. She feels empthy for him,due to the loss of his wife that died of cancer.

She begins to feel that she doesn't truly know herself as a person. She runs into an old friend and tries to figure things out. So many hidden truths about herself and everyday struggles that caused her to wreck her family life. She decides to confront the lies in her life. Her dark past meets her dark present. She often wonders, "Who am I?"

This book is well written and quite an interesting read.

 Definitely, a must buy!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment