Saturday, August 15, 2020

Next Boy to Die by Arnon Edelstein BOOK REVIEW


Blond teenage boys begin to disappear… who will be the next boy to die?

Three years ago. Dean, a senior criminology lecturer, lost his fiancée and ever since, his life has revolved around his work, which provides him an outlet from the harsh feelings of guilt around her death.

When a series of mysterious disappearances of teen boys take place, his close friend who is a police officer that has been assigned to the investigation, asks him for help.

Every few days, another boy disappears from his home, with the only common denominator being that they are all blond, blue-eyed, and around the age of fifteen.
As the bodies pile up, the authorities realize they are dealing with an extremely cruel serial killer.

Despite their efforts, the investigation bears no fruits and Dean realizes the responsibility for solving the murders lies solely on his shoulders.

If he fails to find the killer – it is only a matter of time until the next victim…



Hello,readers!

I received "Next Boy to Die" by Arnon Edelstein to review on my blog!

This story consists of many disappearances of boys that fit the same profile. All of mysterious disappearance are blonde haired blue eyed teenagers that are around 15 years of age.

Dean is a criminology lecturer that recently lost his fiancee. He is always focused on his work,which help keeps his mind off her death. He notices many disappearances of teenage boys and his police officer friend asks him for assistance.

Every couple of days a blonde haired blue eyed teen boy becomes missing. They come to the realization that they are dealing with a serial killer. Solving these murder and disappearance cases are all up to Dean. Time ticks until the next murder.

This book is filled with many twists and turns. It had me at the edge of my seat. Very engaging!

 I will definitely will be reading more book from Arnon Edelstein in the future!

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment