Sunday, August 2, 2020

Hemp Heaven lotion REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I always wanted to try out this organic lotion by Hemp Heaven. So, I decided to get both the strawberry hibiscus and coconut scented lotions. These products smell amazing! A very calming and natural scent.

This Hemp lotion is filled with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids like Omega-3 and 6. Hemp seeds normally have Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,D,E,Calcium,Iron and Calcium.


It is great for daily and body and skincare. These lotions makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It is a great to moisturize your skin,while increasing firmness. It is very lightweight and easily absorbs into the skin. The lotion isn't oily or greasy. 

An excellent cleansing and detoxifying lotion. Removes diminish lines and wrinkles caused by aging. No THC. It became my new favorite lotion!

I highly recommend it!


You can purchase Hemp Heaven lotion on Amazon or eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment