Monday, August 3, 2020

Havasu Biotin Gummies REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I received Biotin Gummies from Havasu to review on my blog!


Biotin gummies are great for your hair,skin and nails. It is a natural B-7 vitamin that works on a cellular level.

Free of high-fructose corn syrup and gluten. It is designed for those who are looking for chewable vitamins.

These gummies are vegetarian friendly! The ingredients are high quality and the gummies are only 15 calories per serving.

Ingredients :

5,000 mcg Biotin, Sodium, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Natural Color (elderberry concentrate), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil.

Made in USA.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:

www.havasunutrition.com



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment