Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Glowupp App REVIEW




Hello,readers! 


I received a social media scheduling app from Glowupp to review on my blog!

This is a great app to use to help schedule your social media posts. You can use this app with Instagram,Pinterest,Twitter or Facebook!

There are difference pricing plans you can choose from. You can buy Just Gram for $9.97, The Big 3 for $19.97 and the Business an for $29.00.

Glowupp uses Facebook, Twitter & Instagram official API to post, this means when you connect your account you are sent to Facebook or Twitters server & then automatically bought back to their site. This means they will never see your log in credentials & there not stored on their servers.

Very easy to use app! It allows me more free time during the week!

I highly recommend this app!


If you are interested in this app,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for discounted in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment