Thursday, November 26, 2020

Hustle Bustle Around Christmas Eve by Eva Fogel REVIEW


 Christmas Eve is getting closer. All the decorations on the Christmas tree are rehearsing for the big show. When the ballerina bumps into the nutcracker on Christmas Eve, a fight breaks out. Not even a chance for a peaceful evening!

How will they stop fighting in time for Christmas?



Hello,readers!

I received "Hustle Bustle Around Christmas Eve" by Eva Fogel to review on my blog!

Hustle Bustle Around Christmas is an amazing holiday book to read as a family on Christmas Eve.

This story is about the nutcracker and ballerina ornaments arguing about where to be placed on the Christmas tree. The ballerina gets so mad that she pushes the nutcracker off the tree and he breaks into pieces. The other ornaments are very upset about what the ballerina has done.

The family wakes up on Christmas Eve and discovers that the nutcracker ornament is broken. They instantly blame the cat/dog. They were unable to find a replacement for the ornament. They decide to get the original nutcracker restored. The family is thrilled along with the other ornaments. The ballerina decides to apologize to the nutcracker. The nutcracker accepts the apology and dances with her.

Very well-written Christmas story that is amazingly illustrated.

It is a perfect book to teach your children very important life lessons.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment