Monday, November 30, 2020

Christmas Word Search for Kids by Abe Robson BOOK REVIEW


Christmas is not just about opening presents. It's about opening hearts and minds.But with this book, you can do both!!!

This unique book will not only get you in the festive spirit, it will also teach you a lot about Christmas, the history of Christmas and how Christmas is celebrated across the globe.

The word search puzzles are in the shape of Christmas ornaments. So you're searching for answers inside a Christmas tree and other shapes!!


Hello,readers!

I received "Christmas Word Search for Kids" 

The book is filled with word searches that are Christmas themed.

Each of the puzzles relates to different Christmas characters,events,items,etc.


 Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!

A perfect gift for children that love puzzles!


I highly recommend!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment