Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How to get 6 Free Built bars with Free Shipping and REVIEW

Built Bar - 6 bar mixed box


Hello, readers! 

If you are a fan of free things and protein bars,you will love this deal! You can receive 6 Built Bars for absolutely FREE!!!!

Use code:(REF-5DE512C7E366)

Just submit your email for a unique code,which will make the purchasing price $0. And you also receive FREE SHIPPING! 


I received my bars in the mail today!



The 6 bar box includes: Coconut Almond,Peanut Butter,Banana Nut Bread, Toffee Almond ,Mint Brownie and Double Chocolate.


These protein bars are very tasty and rich in texture. They aren't too sweet,yet they are super yummy!

Each bars has only 130 Calories, 17g Protein, 6g Fiber, 2.5g Fat, 4g Sugar, 4g Net Carbs.

NO Artificial Flavoring, Preservatives, or Coloring,
Gluten-Free and NO GMO's.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: