Saturday, November 14, 2020

BoxOfCozy VoxBox Unboxing

 Hello,readers!


I received a BoxOfCozy VoxBox from Influenster to unbox on my blog!


What's in my VoxBox?



Robitussin Cough & Mucus Relief

Enjoy 12 hours of freedom from cough & congestion so you can spend your days (or nights) however you choose.


Nutella & Go

Your day is looking like a snack. Dip into wow with Nutella & Go!


Sundown Vitamin D3

Just in time as we head inside,get your delicious daily dose of Vitamin D with non-GMO Sundown Vitamin D3 Gummies!



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for discounted in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.








No comments:

Post a Comment