Saturday, November 21, 2020

ABBE GLASSES REVIEW


With over 10 years of experience in the eyewear industry, ABBE Glasses is now available online to take the demands and needs of everyone, we wish to offer high-quality prescription glasses at affordable prices online.



Hello,readers!

I wanted to share with everyone the new glasses I received from Abbe Glasses to review on my blog!


This company has many different frames for affordable prices.

You can try out a free pair of frames from this site! (shipping not included)


Includes:

A Free frame of your choice on the link provided

1.50 Index SV Prescription Lenses

Anti-Scratch Coating

Anti-Reflective Coating

Cleaning Cloth

A Sturdy Carrying Case


Steps to select Free Glasses
1. Choose your favorite frame.
2. Select lens > Other than "Multifocal" > Input Prescription > Clear > Customize > 1.50 Standard Index

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment