Monday, November 30, 2020

100+ Unique Crosswords For 6 Year Olds by Abe Robson BOOK REVIEW

Learning how to spell is one of the most important lifelong skills anyone can learn. Not only does it lay the foundation for reading and writing, it also helps improve communication and vocabulary.

This revolutionary book has over a 100 crosswords designed to improve your kids' spelling. Each crossword clue is the most common misspelled version of the actual word. Fix the spelling and get the answer!!! It's a fun way to improve...



Hello,readers!

This book is great with learning how to spell. It helps with communication and vocabulary.

Each crossword is also based on a different topic (like animals, fruits etc.), so it helps to improve general knowledge.

There are over 100 different crossword puzzles within the book.

Perfect for kids ages 6 years old and up!

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested, check out the link below:


Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment