Thursday, September 17, 2020

Yondu Vegetable Umami REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!


I received  Vegetable Umami sauce from Yondu to review on my blog!


Yondu is a vegetable umami sauce that is the perfect partner for cooking at home. It gives an all-natural flavor boost to any dish using the power of umami: sauteed/roasted vegetables, pasta sauces, stews, etc.




Try as a vegan replacement for other umami boosters like fish sauce, oyster sauce, worcestshire sauce or as a gluten-free & organic alternative to soy sauce, vegetable bouillion.


A great  product to use on some of your favorite dishes.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:


www.yondu.us



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for discounted in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







2 comments: