Monday, September 28, 2020

FameEOS Detoxifying clay mask REVIEW




Hello, readers!


I received Detoxifying clay mask from Fame OS to review on my blog!



FameEOS detoxifying clay mask gives your skin a radiant glow! The face mask is made with 100% natural and sourced from mineral rich ingredients providing you with a deep cleanse to help give your face a super refreshing look and feel.




INGREDIENTS:

.Antioxidant-rich ingredients, Natural Kaolin Clay, Kaolin, Aqua, Aloe Vera, Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, Centipede Cunninghamii Extract , Liquorice Root Extract, Rose Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Kelp Extract, Hamamelis Virginian, Bark/Twig Extract, Pomegranate Sterols, Mangosteen Fruit Extract, GreenTea Extract, Leaf Extract, Peppermint oil.


I've been using this product for a month now. It definitely helped with hydrating my skin. The texture of my skin has improved tremendously. My skin is brighter and pores are tighter. I love how how my skin feels softer and super clean afterwards.


Perfect for All Skin Types!


100% All Natural. Cruelty-free.


If you're interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment