Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Shira's Voice by Hila Almog BOOK REVIEW

 



Hello, readers!


I received "Shira's Voice" by Hila Almog to review on my blog!


This book is about a girl name Shira that was born deaf. Israeli sign language is her native language. The kids in her school don't understand it at all. And she struggles to understand them too.


Shira decides to teach the other kids a way for them to communicate. She teaches the kids how to sign language. Now they are all able to speak a similar language, which allows new friendships to happened.


You can find words and short phrases in Israeli sign language at the end of the books. 


A beautiful well-written book to help teach your kids a new life lesson.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:


https://amzn.to/32TmKt6


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


2 comments: