Tuesday, September 22, 2020

One Living Earth Collagen Facial Mask REVIEW

 


Hello, readers!


I received Collagen Facial Mask for Women from One Living Earth to review on my blog!


This Collagen Facial Mask is now part of my nighttime beauty routine. I normally apply this facial mask on my face for 20 minutes and only twice a week. It helps eliminate impurities within my skin.  It works well on dry and/or oily skin!


This product allows my face to feel useful,softer,smoother and cleaner. The mask boosts collagen which helps with skin aging. It eliminates wrinkles,fine lines and crow's feet.



INGREDIENTS: Water, Kaolin, Mon,Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene, Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerim,Iron Oxides,Xanthan G, Fragrance,Sodium Acryloyl,Sodium Acrylate, Charcoal Powder, Polyquaternium-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides,Illite,

Cetyl Alcohol,Glycol Stearate,Dimethyl Taurate,Diazolidinyl, Propylene Glycol,Montmorillonite.


Made in USA. Cruelty-free.


I highly recommend it!



If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:


www.livingearthmarket.com



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment