Saturday, September 19, 2020

LxH Hair Thickening Spray REVIEW

 


Hello, readers!


I received Hair Thickening Spray from LxH to review on my blog!


I've been looking for a hair product to help thickening and grow my hair. I was interested in this product because it's ideal for all hair types. 


I absolutely love the citrus sun scent! The bottle is huge and comes with 8 oz of thickening spray!


INGREDIENTS: Aqua,Butylene Glycol,PPG-26-Buteth-26,Soluble Collagen,Hydrgenated Castor oil, Glycerin Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract,Biotin,Keratin Amino Acids,Apigenin,Oleanolic Acid,Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1,Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,Polyquaternium 11,Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance,Coffee arabica Extract,D-Panthenol,Sodium Citrate, Citrate Acid.


The Thickening Spray helps strengthen and protect your hair. It adds elasticity to make your hair healthier.


It contains botanical oils that adds shine and volume,while protecting it from environmental damage.


The product has Biotin that helps with hair growth and to prevent breakage.


Biovolume 128 is used to protect,condion and give your hair maximum volume!



Spray generously on damp,towel dried hair. For best results,blow dry on medium heat or air dry.


Gluten-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Silicone-free. Cruelty-free.


A great product to add to your daily hair beauty routine!


I highly recommend it!



If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:


https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08HPKZS83?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. Great tips! My hair is really suffering at the moment, this time of year it is always terrible. I need a good conditioning treamtnet. Natural remedies for hair growth

    ReplyDelete