Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Lost Treasure Genesis Days by Eyal Cohen BOOK REVIEW


The biblical story as it has never been told before.

The Bible is the best-selling book in human history, but sometimes the stories it weaves are not fully understood, due to its poetic and obscure literary style.

Genesis Days brings you the stories of the first generations, from the creation of the world to the end of the days of Sarah, wife of Abraham, in simple and straightforward English.

The book lays bare the lives of humanity’s forefathers and reveals ancient history through a contemporary experience.



Hello,readers!

I received "The Lost Treasures Genesis Days by Eyal Cohen to review on my blog!

This is a great book to help you understand the Bible. Some people would consider the Bible to be hard to translate. It retells and explains parts of the Bible in a less complex way.

 A very straightforward book to better understand the different stories.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



Disclaimer : I received one or more of the products or services pmentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment