Thursday, October 28, 2021

Secrets of Childbirth by Tsippy Monat BOOK REVIEW




How does the ancient traditional knowledge of femininity, pregnancy, and birth fit into the modern contemporary world?

No matter where – in a small village in the mountains, a large coastal city, or a remote tribe – birth is the center of humanity, and without it we have no future.

Secrets Of Childbirth describes a ten-year anthropological journey to the farthest corners of the earth and offers the modern Western world ancient and traditional knowledge concerning femininity, pregnancy, and birth.

Tsippy Monat, an anthropologist and experienced doula, has sat by old and seasoned midwives in Madagascar, India, the Native American tribes in South Dakota, Alaska, the Tafilah region in Jordan, and many other places in the world, to imbibe their wisdom firsthand. 



Hello,readers!

I received "Secrets of Childbirth" by Tsippy Monat to review on my blog!

This is quite an interesting book about childbirth. It explains different midwifes of various cultures. The different techniques and rituals for caring for pregnant women and the process of childbirth.

Very interesting book to read!

I highly recommend it!



If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:




Disclaimer : I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment