Thursday, October 14, 2021

How We Beat Breast Cancer by Lilit Netivor BOOK REVIEW




32 inspiring stories of brave women and men who won the battle against breast cancer

These heartwarming and inspiring stories by brave women and men who have survived breast cancer are a must-read for anyone personally or indirectly afflicted by the disease.

How We Beat Breast Cancer brings together the experiences, thoughts, struggles, and victories of unique women and men from all walks of life, who tell the stories of their battles with breast cancer. Their narratives portray both the good and the bad in a real, candid language, sharing everything from diagnosis, through treatment, to life with and after cancer.


Hello,readers!

I received "How We Beat Cancer" by Lilit Netivor to review on my blog!

This book is a collection of inspirational told my 32 brave men and women. They tell their stories about how the fought a mighty battle against cancer and how they were triumph in the end. They speak of their treatments and finding out about their diagnosis for the first time.

A book filled with struggles and experiences with this horrible disease. 


I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested, check out the link below:


Disclaimer : I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment