Saturday, April 24, 2021

Revive Science Aloe Vera Gel REVIEW


 Hello,readers!


I received Aloe Vera Gel from Revive Science to review on my blog!

The Aloe Vera gel is a great addition to your beauty collection. It can help soothe your skin, hair and scalp. It has antibacterial ingredients that will be perfect to use for homemade hand sanitizer.



Ingredients:

Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice:
Soothes and moisturizes skin, scalp and hair, and contains antibacterial properties that can protect skin against infection. Can help reduce skin irritation and naturally soothe sunburns, insect bites, burns and other skin irritation.

Vegetarian Glycerin:
Supports skin health by helping soothe skin irritation and inflammation, protecting against infection and promoting wound healing, vegetable glycerine may also protect skin against irritants and microbes.*

Other ingredients:
Our Aloe gel is formulated with pure aloe vera gel. While it does contain additional ingredients to help preserve its shelf life and potency, no harmful chemicals were used in the formulation of this Aloe gel, all ingredients added are natural, safe and cruelty-free.

I highly recommend it!



If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment