Friday, April 23, 2021

Carol's Daughter VOXBOX

 


Hello,readers! 

I received a Carol's Daughter VoxBox through Influenster to review on my blog! I was excited to try out these products because I have never tried them out before!



WHAT'S INSIDE MY VOXBOX?!


The first product in the Voxbox is the Dream Detangler Jelly to Cream Conditioner.



It is a unique jelly cream formula that helps keep your hair moisturized. It is blended with rose water and glycerin.


Great to use on tangled curly hair!


Vegan formula. No Parabens. No Petroleum. No Mineral oil. No Artificial colors. No Animal derived ingredients. Made in Canada.



The second product is a Water to Foam Shampoo.


This shampoo helps with lifting out buildup from your scalp. It keeps your hair feeling clean and hydrated. It gives your hair extra shine. The easy to use bottle allows me to not make a mess.

No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Silicons. No Artificial Colors.

I highly recommend Carol's Daughters products!

If you are interested in these products,check out the link below:

www.carolsdaughter.com



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment