Saturday, April 24, 2021

BzzAgent:Soap & Glory Sleep Mask REVIEW


 Once you join, BzzAgent will invite you to a Welcome Aboard campaign. You'll get a freebie box mailed to you. There are a few activities you can do with this campaign and is a great way to show BzzAgent how involved you want to be. The more involved you are, the more free stuff you'll get.


I received Soap & Glory Sleep Mask from BzzAgent to review on my blog!



Glow to Sleep is an overnight moisturizer that's great for night time skin routine. It is formulated with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid that helps with keeping my skin softer and smoother. It helps even out my skin tone and allows my face to glow.


Apply a thin layer all over your face and neck each evening before bed, and allow to sink in. Go to sleep and wash face in the morning to reveal radiant skin.

For all skin types.

Vegan.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment