Thursday, August 8, 2019

Sweet Love coloring book by Blush Design BOOK REVIEW




Let your imagination become a part of your life…



Put good vibes and motivation back into your day with this book for adults. It includes a variety of relaxing designs to make your life more enjoyable.

Suitable for adults and young people.


Guaranteed hours of pleasure, relaxation and relief from stress.

Each drawing is on a separate page, so you can share.
This book is the perfect gift for friends, family, and anyone else you love. Join us in this special journey! It will inspire you and introduce you to the hidden artist found in all of us.


MY REVIEW:



I received a Sweet Love coloring book by Blue Design to review on my blog.

I am glad they make adult coloring books now. I use to color all the time as a kid. I would color for hours and hours after a long stressful day.

This adult coloring book has many different yummy food prints and designs to color. It helps with reducing stress. I felt much more calmer and relaxed,while coloring in this book. I absolutely love coloring in the yummy foods!

This book is perfect for people that work highly stressful jobs or are always in stressful situations.


I highly recommend this coloring book!

If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R7Z7918


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.








No comments:

Post a Comment