Friday, August 2, 2019

25 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set REVIEW



FREEWISE , we started the business in 1999 and set up the factory in Shenzhen, but in 2006, we moved the workshop to a small city where about 300 KM far away from Shenzhen ,the office is still in Shenzhen. 

We make Bluetooth Speakers, cables, and other products for the marketplace, we are always serious about the quality including both the products we make and the things we did, make sure every process in the production line is perfect, tested every pcs before delivery to customers to make sure you got the quality products.

We are not the monster now, but we did every thing perfect, that's what we did.


MY REVIEW:

Hello, readers!

I received a lovely package from the company FREEWISE. I was sent a 25 in 1 Precision Screwdriver set to review on my blog!

This 25 in 1 Precision Screwdriver set is great to use for repairing eyeglasses,watches, and electronics.



It is small enough to fit in your pocket. The covering is made out of sturdy black leather. This is an ideal set for items with smaller screws!


The Screwdriver set includes:



10 x "✡" (Star hexagonScrewdrivers) 



(T2/T3/T4/T5/T6/T7/T8/T9/T10/T15) 5 x "+" (Cross Screwdrivers)


(1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0/3.0) 4 x "-" (Flat-blade Screwdrivers) 



(1.0/1.5/2.0/3.0) 2 x "★"(Pentagon Screwdriver) 

(0.8/1.2) 1 x "Y" (Y-type Screwdriver) 

(2.0) 1 x "▲" (Triangle Screwdriver) 

(2.3) 1 x "⊙" (Point Screwdriver)

(0.8) 1 x Screwdriver Handle 1 x Black bag

This is an ideal gift for birthdays,holidays,etc.

I highly reccomend this product!

If you are interested in this product,click the link below:

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment