Thursday, August 8, 2019

Hipster Style by Blush Design BOOK REVIEW




Let your imagination become a part of your life…



Put good vibes and motivation back into your day with this book for adults. It includes a variety of relaxing designs to make your life more enjoyable.

Suitable for adults and young people.

Guaranteed hours of pleasure, relaxation and relief from stress.

Each drawing is on a separate page, so you can share.
This book is the perfect gift for friends, family, and anyone else you love.

 Join us in this special journey! It will inspire you and introduce you to the hidden artist found in all of us.


MY REVIEW:

Hello,readers!

I received a Hipster Style coloring book by Blush Design to review on my blog!

Hipster Style by Blush Designs contains different Hipster designs to color.

You can get hours of enjoyment from coloring in these magnificent works of art.

There are exactly 34 pages of designs to help to keep you busy

Great coloring book to help relieve stress after a long hard day.

I highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QD6BPM3


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment