Saturday, August 14, 2021

What Really Is by Ruth Bar Shalev BOOK REVIEW


Our true nature is simple and beautiful, thoughts are complicated and intricate. Learn to know the difference.

Our true nature is always present, in each moment, as it is now. We didn’t create it and we can’t stop it. Yet we’ve been taught that what we can’t perceive with our mind and senses is not real, that intuition is unreliable and living like this is dangerous, immature and irresponsible.

The truth is contrary to this. Our thoughts and understandings are by their very nature temporary and fragile. They come from the assumption that we can actually know or control things. And so we defend, attack, withdraw, and even kill or die for these beliefs. But when we do, the essence of our true spirit is brutally pushed aside and we lose so much of life.



Hello,readers!

I received "What Really Is" by Ruth Bar Shalev to review on my blog!

What Really Is comes to convey life and the world, not as the interpreting mind describes them, but 
 their original form.


A truly wonderful and interesting book. It questions life and the understanding of the mind of an individual.

An essential book to own and read.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



Disclaimer : I received one or s of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment