Tuesday, May 12, 2015

THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD




 I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Chloe of chlobo-xo.blogspot.co.uk

You guys and gals should definitely check out her blog! You can find the latest beauty reviews for some great items, and much much more on her blog!

Thanks so much! ^_^



5 Facts About ME

1.) I have over 500 plus Martial Arts dvds. I've always been a huge fan of Martial arts movies. Some of my favorite Martial artists are Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Sonny Chiba, Jet Li, Alexander Lou, Hiroyuki Sanada, Mark Dascacos.

2.) I've been a vegetarian for over 15 years of my life. I am a vegetarian for ethical reasoning and health.

3.) I am a huge gamer. I own so many video games, and I still consider FF7 to be one of the greatest games of all time!

4.) I have an obsession with Veggie Quesadillas. It is definitely one of my favorite types of food!

5.) I am a huge fan of Japanese culture. I love the music, movies, games, fashion, anime, manga, etc. 

I nominate: 


•Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.•Share 5 facts about yourself.•Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.•Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award.•Pass the rules along.


Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment