Saturday, May 30, 2015

Adventure Time Sweatershirt Review



Hello readers! ^_^ 


 I was contacted by Sheinside.com to review one of their products. I saw an Adventure Time sweatshirt that I wanted to review. Adventure Time is a cartoon show. (just in case you didn't know)



My Sheinside.com item arrived in this package. I have a kawaii character to block out my personal information! <3 The package arrived in a week and a half. I was so happy to receive my package! ^_^



The clothing item was placed in a plastic sleeve , so it would protect it from getting damage. Excellent packaging!





I saw this and absolutely fell in love with it. I love the details of the item.It has the characters from the show "Adventure Time" (Flinn and Jake the Dog) The back of the sweater has a similar design, except the characters are more tilted. It came in One Size. which was long enough to fit someone of my height. (5'8) The sweatshirt is exactly 71 cm long. This sweater is great to wear doing those windy and/or rainy days. The material is great and the colors are bright and beautiful. 


You can buy this item HERE







Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment