Monday, August 14, 2023

Double Devotion: A Millionaire Rockstar Second Chance Love Triangle BOOK REVIEW


I fell in love with an international rock star... Then I fell for his best friend.

Love is a strange thing.

I thought I was done with men after I divorced my ex-husband. I mean, who would want a single mom with more emotional baggage than she can handle? All I wanted was to sit in my favorite spot, in my favorite café, and sulk.

But all that’s changed when I saw him: MichaeleffingJones. The movie star. The rock legend. My idol. Just my luck, for once.

There’s only one problem. A gorgeous problem with eyes to die for. His name is Avi, and he’s Michael’s best friend. They’ve been together through everything, but now that I’m here…

Michael is raw passion, impulsiveness, and glamorous, Avi is an island, strong, unfazed. The crazy part? They’re both into me. And day by day, I feel like I’m into the both of Them.





Hello, readers!

I received "Double Devotion" by Sima Ben to review on my blog!

I am a huge fan of romance novels, so I was very interested in reading this novel. I love a story with a good love triangle! It was a bit predictable and the story content wasn't anything too creative. I wish the characters development was a tad bit better.

 Overall, it is a decent romance novel to check out.




If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:






Disclaimer : I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment