Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Morganna's Alchemy Resveratrol Skin Brightening Cream REVIEW

 


Hello, readers!

I received Resveratrol Skin Brightening Cream from Morganna's Alchemy to review on my blog!

Resveratrol fights inflammation to brighten a tired and dull complexion. Fades dark spots safely without irritation.

Apply to a thoroughly cleansed, dry face. Use 1-2 pumps and apply all over the face, or concentrate on dark spots. Apply using gentle, circular motions to facilitate proper absorption. For best results, use morning and night on a regular and consistent basis.

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Resveratrol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Melanin, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Propyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin


I absolutely love this Resveratrol Skin Brightening Cream!


The product has a very light scent. The cream is non-greasy,so you don't have to worry about it dripping on your clothing. 


An amazing product to help reduce dark spots!


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link 



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment