Thursday, November 11, 2021

The Guru's Suitcase by Galia Ferdman BOOK REVIEW


A spiritual journey in India through the eyes of Western lifestyle.

A western family meets an enlightened Indian guru at one of his unique lectures and decides to make an unusual move. They pack a suitcase and embark on a one-year trip to India, following him.

During their trip, they go through a spiritual journey that will reveal the answers to important and essential questions.



 Hello,readers!


I received "The Guru's Suitcase" by Galia Ferdman to review on my blog!


This book is well written and quite interesting. It tells the story of a Western family that goes on a spiritual journey to India.


 The book helps you understand yogic philosophies and enlightens your mind. It allows you to contemplate the wisdom and practices in your everyday life.


The Guru's Suitcase is a phenomenal read that will leave you feeling like a better individual.


I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Gurus-Suitcase-Journey-Through-Spiritual/dp/B09HNQS5KM



Disclaimer : I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment