Sunday, September 19, 2021

Solo Players by Meir Geuz BOOK REVIEW




Mystery is the secret behind the power of Solo, a highly covert organization of assassins, whose most senior members don’t even know who they work for.

Solo chooses its missions carefully and carries them out under the cover of innocent events or accidents. The only condition: the assassination must serve the good of the Jewish people.

Mikey is tasked with the simple mission of guarding a famous actress, but finds himself right in the middle of an international affair when a British minister is found dead.

As secrets from the past begin to surface and good friends are revealed as enemies, Solo’s hit list continues to lengthen. How is Mikey connected to these strange events? And should he be concerned about his own fate?


Hello,readers!

I received "Solo Player" by Meir Geuz to review on my blog!

"Solo Players" by Meir Geuz is an intriguing storyline filled with suspense.

I greatly enjoyed the story and dialogue between each character.

It was an extraordinary story to read. The author was able to make the organization Solo  sound interesting.

Definitely, worth a read!



If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:


Disclaimer : I received one or s of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment