Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Unoffical: The Office Crossword Puzzle by Miranda Powell & Stephie Rivington BOOK REVIEW



Hello, readers!


I received "The Unofficial: The Office Crossword Puzzles" by Miranda Powell & Step his Rivington to review on my blog!


This crossword puzzle book is great for the numerous fans of the The Office television series. It allows you to relive the show with each themed puzzle. Many reminders of how this was considered a great show by many.

The book is filled with 50 Crossword Puzzles which cover 65 episodes of the tv series. The season and episode numbers are labeled in the Table of Contents.

The puzzles are in large print and easy on the eyes. The book is 8 1/2 X 11 in. size. Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!

A perfect gift for any fans of the The Office! series

I highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment