Saturday, January 16, 2021

e.l.f Camo CC Cream VOXBOX

 


Hello,readers!


I received e.l.f Camo CC Cream from Influenster to review on my blog!


I was choosen to try out this E.L.F VOXBOX through Influenster.

I love this Camo Color Correcting Cream! It is a great foundation that is lightweight and blends in well with my skin. 

It covers up the blemishes on my face quite well.Very easy to wash off my face!  It contains collagen,peptides and niacinamide. Also includes SPF 30 sunscreen for mega skin protection. 


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

www.elfcosmetics.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment