Friday, May 15, 2020

Word Puzzles for Dog Lovers by Jenny Patterson BOOK REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Word Puzzles for Dog Lovers by Jenny Patterson to review blog!



This is a puzzle book that was created for dog lovers. It includes Word Search Puzzles, Double Jumbles and Crosswords.

The puzzles are all dog related!


This puzzle book includes 50 Double Jumbles, 20 Word Search Puzzles and 5 Word Fit puzzles.
The book is printed as 8 1/2 X 11. All puzzles and clues are in large print.


Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!


This puzzle book is a great way to relieve stress!

A perfect gift for any fans of Dog Lovers and Word Puzzle books!


I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested in this book, you can purchase at the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Best CBD Oil 2020

    ReplyDelete