Saturday, April 25, 2020

TVSTOREONLINE.COM Clothing Haul & Review


We try our hardest to make people smile. Every product available on TV Store Online fuels the goal of creating a happy customer. It's what drives us!


It all started with a dream to provide everyone near or far with access to cult classic memorabilia with the click of a button. The love of pop culture and all of its genres (TV, Movies, Comics, Music) helped sprout this dream. TV Store Online developed from an idea to a reality starting in 2004 out of our basement.



Various warehouses became the temporary home of our smile-worthy items. We also grew our family, staffing around 5-10 employees.


As the demand for rare pop culture merchandise has exponentially grown around the globe, TV Store Online now occupies a 42,000
sqft warehouse to house our 30+ employees and hundreds of thousands of retail products.

The founding members of TV Store Online still strive to generate the best selection of T-shirts, Costumes, and Accessories everyday.


Hello,readers!

I entered a contest to win $50 worth of items on the TVONLINESTORE.COM website.

This online shop had a variety of different clothing and accessories from your favorite tv shows, movies and video games. I was overwhelmed by which items to pick out.

I chose 3 items from the store that I really loved!

I am a huge fan of Bruce Lee. I own all of his movies and watch them countless of times. So, The first item is a Bruce Lee Immortal shirt. The shirt reads, "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

I ordered my shirt in size large. It only comes in the color red. It is officially licensed and has a standard fit. You can order this shirt in sizes S-3X.



The second item I received was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hoodie. TMNT had a hit animated series in the 90's. I am sure everyone remembers that cartoon! 

I ordered this hoodie in a size Large. You can buy it in sizes M-2XL. It only comes in the color gray. It is made of 55% cotton and 45% polyester. The hoodie is officially licensed.



The last item is a pair of Pikachu socks. I am a huge fan of the anime Pokemon and I thought these socks were super cute! They are super comfortable,colorful and warmThe socks are made up of 98% polyester and 2% spandex. They fits shoe sizes 5-10. Pikachu socks are officially licensed.


https://www.tvstoreonline.com/pokemon-pikachu-chenille-socks/


If you are interested in these items,check out the link below:

www.tvstoreonline.com


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment