Sunday, July 19, 2015

Madison Reed Vesuvius Red Hair Dye


Hello, readers! ^_^

I've been searching on Madison Reed website for different hair dyes. I am in the process of wanting to dye my hair a different color. I haven't dyed my hair in over a year.

I absolutely love Madison Reed's website because it provides me helpful information about which hair color will work best on my type of hair.

My hair is currently dark brown and I want to lighten up my hair with possibly a red color.




I absolutely love this color. It will definitely match my complexion perfectly. It will be a great change from my dull dark brown hair! I definitely want to try this product because it is made with amazing ingredients. I want a product that will give me great results and allow my hair to stay softer, smoother and fuller in the process!

I will definitely do before and after photos once I receive this product!



Details:


What it is:

A 9-piece color kit with everything you need for salon results at home—except the harsh chemicals.

What it does:

Our advanced color formula is enhanced with a Triple Care Complex of Argan Oil, Keratin, and Ginseng Root extract to strengthen, repair, and bring out your hair’s natural shine.
The result is vibrantly colored hair that feels softer, stronger, and healthier. You'll get rich, long-lasting, multi-tonal color without the stink, burn, or itch from common dyes.

What it’s for:

  • Refresh or change your current color
  • 100% gray hair coverage
  • Sensitive skin & hair: our hair color is free of gluten, PPD, ammonia, resorcinol and many other harsh chemicals



Ingredients:

At Madison Reed, We Believe That Hair Care Should Take Good Care Of You. That Means Eliminating Harsh Chemicals And Adding Nourishing Ingredients That Strengthen And Repair Your Hair.




Radiant Color Cream

Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcoh
ol, Ethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Cocamide Mea, Ceteth-2, Polyquaternium-6, Argania Spinosa Kerneil Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, 4-Amino-2- Hydroxytoluene, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, 1-Naphthol.

Color Activator

Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Parfum, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Pentasodium Pentate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid.

Barrier Cream

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvp, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Cleansing Wipes

Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Oleate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance.
 


If you are interested in Madison Reed products, you can check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment