Saturday, July 18, 2015

Korean Designed Black and Red Studded Handbag Review

Hello, readers! ^_^ 


I was contacted by EMStore to review their Korean designed mini studded handbag.



 Very fast shipping! I received the product in less than a week.





  • ✔ 
    STYLISH DESIGN. This black and red bag is decorated with red trim and gold studs. The red color and design makes this bag more fashionable.
    ✔ UNIQUE ILLUSTRATION. The unique picture of the elegant girl on this purse gives a different look to the bag and anyone wearing it.
    ✔ GREAT QUALITY. This bag is made of high quality PU leather that is sturdy and durable and will last you a very long time.
    ✔ ATTENTION TO DETAIL. The removable shoulder strap is made of high quality metal and is carefully designed with genuine leather decoration, fashionable shoulder chain and a safe zip closure.
    ✔ VERSATILE USAGE. Highly functional and convenient, this bag is great to wear in two ways. One as a cross body bag and the other as a clutch. This bag would be great to take out for casual hangouts. a picnic, shopping, amusement parks, and much more.


















    If you are interested in this bag or EMStore, you can find their store HERE










    Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment