Saturday, June 13, 2015

Avber Diamond Studded Evening Bag Clutch Purse Review


Hello, readers! ^_^

I was contacted by Avber to review one of their purses!


I absolutely love this clutch purse. I chose the beige color and it is more golden than beige. Very beautiful! I love the design on the purse.It is very well crafted and each mini pearl, sequins and beads were placed on perfectly. Very high quality! The purse can be used as a clutch or can be worn on the shoulder. (silver chain is included that allows you to wear it on the shoulder.) I actually prefer carrying it as a clutch, the silver handle on the purse is very sturdy.




The purse opens by pressing the top metal portion forward. The inside of the purse is a very silky satiny light peach color.





The purse is big enough to hold smaller items like cellphone, lipstick, eyeliner, perfume, etc. This is a great purse to use for Proms, Homecomings, Parties or Fancy Dinners. Definitely,worth the price!



If you are interested in this purse or other Avber products, you can find them HERE





Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment