Saturday, May 2, 2015

VAMPIRE WEEKEND SWEATER REVIEW



Hello readers! ^_^ 

 I was contacted by Sheinside.com to review one of their products. I saw a Vampire Weekend shirt I wanted to review. Vampire Weekend is a band. (just in case you didn't know)



My Sheinside.com item arrived in this package. I have a Panda and another kawaii character to block out my personal information! <3 The package arrived in a week. I was so happy to receive my package so fast! ^_^


The clothing item was placed in a plastic sleeve , so it would protect it from getting damage. Excellent packaging!




I saw this and absolutely fell in love with it. I love the details of the item.It has a beautiful haunting city background with the words, "Vampire Weekend" on the front of the sweater. The back of the sweater has the same design, except it doesn't have the Vampire Weekend name. It came in One Size. which was long enough to fit someone of my height. (5'8) The sweater is exactly 71 cm long. This sweater is great to wear doing those windy and/or rainy days. The material is great and the colors are beautiful. 


You can buy this item HERE










Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment