Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Newstep Women's Classic Style Push up One Piece Swimsuit Dress REVIEW



I was contacted by Newstep Sportswear Company.to review one of their sportswear items on their site 

They are a professional manufacturer of swimwear.. Newstep Sportswear Company.Their clothing items are made with Polyamide and Spandex materials. I would like to thank them for allowing me to review this lovely product!


I received my order in a little over a week. The item does come from China, so I consider that to be quite quick for an item coming from so far away. (btw I live in the USA)

The item was packaged in a black bag with my information placed on the front of the bag. My kawaii icon character is blocking all of that information. ^_^ Yay!


Once I open the bag, there was another zipup bag with the swimsuit, and a cap within the bag. So, this item is well packaged and protected. ^_^


 I finally took the swimming suit out of the bag, and the swimming suit is absolutely beautiful! I love the fact that a free swimming cap came with the swimsuit. That's so awesome. I love the super cute pink heart on the cap!



I flipped over the swimming suit, and it looks like this from the back. There's a set of shoulder straps, and a set of strings where you have to tie the swimming suit in the back. There's also a built in bra.





When I lift the skirt portion of the swimming suit it looks like this. It is all connected to the top portion, and the skirt portion goes over the swimming suits bottoms portion.



I was super wondered about sizing, since this item was made in China. And usually I would have to buy something one or two sizes bigger. So, I ordered a Large, and was hoping it was an American sized Large. I either wear an American Medium or Large depending on the item. I was so glad to see that tag. It says, " SIZE L. The size on the label is Chinese. It's same size as US L." Super relieved! 

I tried to take a picture of the sizing chart on the back, but it is super small, and I doubt it would show up on the computer like I wanted.

This item is 80% Polyamide and 20% Elastic. You can buy this swimming suit in three different color: Blue, Green or Red. It comes in sizes M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL.

This is a great swimming suit to own for the Summer.

You can check this item and many more items from Newstep HERE



Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment